Welcome to Banyule Anglican Church
We are a community of Christians seeking to worship Jesus, grow in his love, and serve the community. We have three congregations, meeting at:
St. John's, Heidelberg (1 Burgundy St)
St. Andrew's, Rosanna (cnr Invermay & Grandview Gve)
Holy Spirit, Watsonia (cnr Watsonia Rd & Ibbotson St)
Masks & QR sign-in are mandatory
Sunday, 13 June 2021
9am Rosanna Litany service
10:15am Heidelberg Litany service
5pm Watsonia Litany service
Morning prayer for Sunday, 13 June 2021.
Download an order of service here:
The latest issue of our church newsletter, The Banyule Babble, is available for download below:
Photos below: Working bee with mulcher, St John's community garden opening, and the Watsonia Family Fun Day in March.
Giving to Banyule Anglican Church:
To set up a regular offering, print this form and send it in:
Alternatively, you can give by direct deposit to:
Anglican Parish of Banyule
Westpac BSB: 033-057
Account number: 222596
Our commitment to child safety
Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to child safety.
• We want children to be safe, happy and empowered.
• We support and respect all children, as well as our volunteers.
• We are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children.
• We have zero tolerance of child abuse, and all allegations and safety concerns will be treated very seriously and consistently with policies and procedures which are in place.
• We have legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety, which we follow rigorously.
• Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to preventing child abuse and Identifying risks early, and removing and reducing these risks.
• Banyule Anglican Parish has robust human resources and recruitment practices for all of our staff and volunteers.
• Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to regularly training and educating our staff and volunteers on child abuse risks.
• We support and respect all children, as well as our staff and volunteers.
• We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal children, those from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
• We have specific policies, procedures and training in place that support our leadership team, staff and volunteers to achieve these commitments.
If you believe a child is at immediate risk of abuse, phone 000.
|The Anglican Parish of Banyule||
BANYULE ANGLICAN CHURCH