Welcome to Banyule Anglican Church
We are a community of Christians seeking to worship Jesus, grow in his love, and serve the community. We have three congregations, meeting at:
St. John's, Heidelberg (1 Burgundy St)
St. Andrew's, Rosanna (cnr Invermay & Grandview Gve)
Holy Spirit, Watsonia (cnr Watsonia Rd & Ibbotson St)
On the third & fifth Sunday of each month we worship in a combined service at one of our centres.
Effective 20 March 2020 all services are cancelled in our parish in order to contain the spread of the corona virus.
If anyone is in need or assistance please contact us at our office.
Please stay up to date with the Department of Health's latest advice HERE
ALL SERVICES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Services for Easter are below including orders of service for download.
We wish you a holy, blessed, and joyous Easter!
To participate in the service, you can download the order of service below:
The latest issue of our church newsletter, The Banyule Babble, is available for download below:
Photos below: Working bee with mulcher, St John's community garden opening, and the Watsonia Family Fun Day in March.
Giving to Banyule Anglican Church:
To set up a regular offering, print this form and send it in:
Alternatively, you can give by direct deposit to:
Anglican Parish of Banyule
Westpac BSB: 033-057
Account number: 222596
Our commitment to child safety
Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to child safety.
• We want children to be safe, happy and empowered.
• We support and respect all children, as well as our volunteers.
• We are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children.
• We have zero tolerance of child abuse, and all allegations and safety concerns will be treated very seriously and consistently with policies and procedures which are in place.
• We have legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety, which we follow rigorously.
• Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to preventing child abuse and Identifying risks early, and removing and reducing these risks.
• Banyule Anglican Parish has robust human resources and recruitment practices for all of our staff and volunteers.
• Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to regularly training and educating our staff and volunteers on child abuse risks.
• We support and respect all children, as well as our staff and volunteers.
• We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal children, those from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
• We have specific policies, procedures and training in place that support our leadership team, staff and volunteers to achieve these commitments.
If you believe a child is at immediate risk of abuse, phone 000.
|The Anglican Parish of Banyule||
BANYULE ANGLICAN CHURCH