Welcome to Banyule Anglican Church
We have three congregations, meeting at
St. John's, Heidelberg (1 Burgundy St)
St. Andrew's, Rosanna (cnr Invermay & Grandview Gve)
Holy Spirit, Watsonia (cnr Watsonia Rd & Ibbotson St)
We are a community of Christians seeking to worship Jesus, grow in his love, and serve the community.
SUNDAY 4 MARCH
SUNDAY 11 MARCH
SUNDAY 18 MARCH
10am Rosanna (Combined parish service)
SUNDAY 25 MARCH
MAUNDY THURSDAY (29 MARCH)
GOOD FRIDAY (30 MARCH)
EASTER SUNDAY (1 APRIL)
Induction for Denise
Denise Nicholls will be inducted as our new vicar on February 1st, 7pm at St John's Heidelberg. We welcome Denise to the parish and pray for her ministry here among us.
Photos below: Working bee with mulcher, St John's community garden opening, and the Watsonia Family Fun Day in March.
Giving to Banyule Anglican Church:
To set up a regular offering, print this form and send it in:
Alternatively, you can give by direct deposit to:
Anglican Parish of Banyule
Westpac BSB: 033-057
Account number: 222596
Our commitment to child safety
Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to child safety.
• We want children to be safe, happy and empowered.
• We support and respect all children, as well as our volunteers.
• We are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children.
• We have zero tolerance of child abuse, and all allegations and safety concerns will be treated very seriously and consistently with policies and procedures which are in place.
• We have legal and moral obligations to contact authorities when we are worried about a child’s safety, which we follow rigorously.
• Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to preventing child abuse and Identifying risks early, and removing and reducing these risks.
• Banyule Anglican Parish has robust human resources and recruitment practices for all of our staff and volunteers.
• Banyule Anglican Parish is committed to regularly training and educating our staff and volunteers on child abuse risks.
• We support and respect all children, as well as our staff and volunteers.
• We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal children, those from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
• We have specific policies, procedures and training in place that support our leadership team, staff and volunteers to achieve these commitments.
If you believe a child is at immediate risk of abuse, phone 000.